With 2019 coming to a close, all of us here at Views want to take a moment to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year. Today, we’d like to reflect on this first (partial) year of the site’s existence by highlighting some of our favorite articles since the site’s inception in May. But first, we’d also like to emphasize our appreciation of our readers. We wouldn’t be here without you!
Additionally, a special shout out to everyone at River Avenue Blues, who helped us get off to a quick start. It’s pretty amazing what a few retweets from RAB did for us at the early stages of the blog.
It’s been an exciting year, but we’re also very excited for what’s in store for 2020 and beyond. So, thanks again for reading! And without further ado, here are some of our handpicked favorite posts from 2019:
- The Yankees, the Playoffs, and the Myth of “Too Many Home Runs”
- Thoughts after the Yankees Fire Larry Rothschild
- Kyle Higashioka’s Elite Pitch Framing Skill May Make Him 2020 Backup
- Aaron Judge’s hot streak could be linked to his batting stance
- Masahiro Tanaka’s missing splitter
- What’s in store for Gerrit Cole’s latter contract years?
- CC Sabathia: A Story of Vulnerability and Courage
- Going For The Gusto
- The Yankees And Their “White Whale”